Return of goods
For orders completely custom-tailored and personalised is the art. 59 letter c) of the Consumer Code (“Exception to the right to rescind”) notwithstanding the art. from 52 to 58 of the same Code.
In order to guarantee a high standard service, Lanieri Srl considers the refund option in case the clothes have some imperfections or fitting problems, the refund of the amount necessary to improve the fitting, or the complete refund of the amount paid after the fulfilment of the conditions listed in the Alterations & refunds section.
We will accept only items not worn or damaged. Lanieri reserves the right to refuse the refund in case that the clothes show evident signs of it been used or damages. Items of clothing that have been modified won’t be accepted.
To obtain the refund it is necessary to proceed as follows:
- Download, accessing to the link that you find in the “Alterations and Refunds” section, the form required to ask for the refund, and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded delivery to the address you find hereafter , attaching 3 photos of the clothes worn ( front, side, back) so that the fault is visible.
- The claim will be looked at and approved by the Lanieri employers, who will communicate to the client their approval.
- The clothes to be retuned must be put inside the original packing and shipped on your own costs, together with the approval form, with a traceable shipping method to the following address:
Via B. Sella 19
13825 Valdilana (BI)
- Within 7 working days on receipt of the clothes you will be accredited the amount with the same method you used upon making the purchase if possible (Credit Card, Paypal). Otherwise, the client will have to communicate, using the Return Form, the bank details where to be accredited the refund.
Any shipping that doesn’t meet the prior conditions will be sent back to the client without any refund.
We remind you that:
- The goods must be sent intact (that is, non used and complete of all the packagings and original accessories) together with the approved Refund Form.
- For items returned from international purchases, we ask you to indicate the goods as “Return” declaring the value of 1 €. All the delivery expenses and eventual custom costs are to be borne by the client.
If the conditions are met, the client has the right to get a refund of the total amount excluding the shipping costs. Coupons or Discounts used to buy the clothes will be substituted with new ones to be used for future purchases. The Client should give back all the purchased items, if they are part of a promotion, to get a total refund. Any items kept by the client will be charged at full market value.
WE WON’T ACCEPT ANY RETURNS PRIOR TO COMMUNICATION THROUGH EMAIL TO email@example.com or registered letter.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 3774010928.
Thanks for your kind collaboration.