Methods of payment and invoicing
On completing the choice of personalisation and the emission of the body measures, it will be asked to the client to confirm the order with the payment.
What are the available payment possibilities?
- Scalapay: after registering on Scalapay, you can carry out the transaction in total security, dividing the amount into 3 convenient instalments, the first immediately, the second after 1 month, the third after 2 months. The maximum amount that can be financed is € 1000. No commissions and zero interest.
- Apple Pay: you can quickly complete your purchase with Apple Pay if you are browsing with an Apple device and if you own a credit or debit card that supports this method of payment. This option allows you to pay directly from the cart and allows new customers to shop without having to create an account (registration will be automatic at checkout).
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International and American Express, the latter only for payment in euros.
- PayPal: the operation is free and safe, it requires only an email and password, while the credit card number will remain secret.
- Wire transfer: the client will receive an email with the bank details. Once the payment has been done the system will take the order in charge. The payment by wire transfer can delay the elaboration of the order.
- Bitcoin: this option allows you to pay using Bitcoin. The conversion rate depends on the quotation fixed by the payment provider when you make your payment.
How is the protection of the payment guaranteed?
Lanieri takes every precaution to protect personal information, by not memorising the details of the credit card. The safety of the payments it’s also guaranteed by the encryption system SSL, used for every transition made on the site: the details of your credit card won’t be accessible to any other person.
How and when to request an invoice?
Invoicing is allowed only for purchases with delivery in EU countries. The invoice has to be requested at the checkout into "Invoicing address" section. Unfortunately we are not able to issue invoices when payment has already been done.