Alterations and refunds
We are confident your custom garment will perfectly suit you, but if it will need some alterations, our customer service will be available to help you find the perfect fit.
Any defect reports (defects of wearability, imperfections or other) must reach our customer service within 30 days of receiving the garment or from the day the order is ready for collection at our store. If the report occurs after more than 30 days, any charge for the action will be borne by the customer.
If your garment needs to be adjusted, you can come directly to our store, or you can ask your local tailor. We will cover your product alterations (up to € 75) or will give you the double in form of credits for your next purchase.
* Adjustments that do not include actions greater than those listed in the alterations form.
What to do to adjust your garment:
- Bring your Lanieri garment to your local tailor or come to one of our store (exclusively in the country where we’ve shipped) by booking an appointment.
- Bring our specific alterations form (see below) to your local tailor and have him note the adjustments. Alterations on the form will be updated on your Lanieri profile so that we can perfect your fit on future orders.
- Send the form and a scan or photo of the receipt to email@example.com.
- You have two options: a full refund of alterations costs or, if you prefer, you can have twice the value in the form of credits to use on lanieri.com.
- Send us the refund request for your order within 30 days of receiving the garment or from the day on which the order is ready for collection at our store.
- You will be refunded within 7 working days of receiving your request with the same payment method you’ve used at the time of your purchase (credit card on the website, PayPal). If you've paid by bank transfer or POS, you have to write down your bank account details on the request.
- Refund is limited to following amount:
75€ / 75 CHF / 100$ / 60£ for each suit
50€ / 50 CHF / 65$ / 40£ for each jacket
35€ / 35 CHF / 45$ /30£ for each trouser
35€ / 35 CHF / 45$ /30£ for each waistcoat
35€ / 35 CHF / 45$ / 30£ for each shirt
35€ / 35 CHF / 45$ / 30£ for each polo shirt
75€ / 75 CHF / 100$ / 60£ for each coat
- For any sartorial alteration you can come to our store: once alterations have been made, you will have 14 days (from the date of delivery of the adjusted garment at the store or the expected date of shipment in case it has to be delivered) to require additional tailoring alteration. After 14 days, additional alterations won't be refunded.
- You can ask for sartorial alterations only at the store in the country where we have shipped your order.
If your tailor thinks your made to measure garment cannot be adjusted, we'll remake it.
Our goal is to find your perfect fit, so if your tailor thinks your new garment cannot be adjusted, we'll remake it for free.
In order to guarantee you the best result we ask you to:
- Send us three pictures (front, back and side) so that we can see how your garment looks and the issues related to it.
- Note accurately any changes (in cm/inches) your garment needs on our alterations form .
- We will arrange the delivery of the unworn and undamaged original item and we will notify to you the date.
- Your remake application should be sent within 30 days of shipping date.
- If the adjustments can be easily made by a local tailor, we reserve the right to refuse to remake your garment.
- The remake process is aimed at finding your perfect fit, so every customisation options you've chosen before will remain the same.
- Return shipping is free for customers in the Euro zone. Customers outside the Euro zone are responsible for return shipping charges.
- If that specific fabric we need to remake your garment is sold out, we will ask you to choose a different (hopefully similar) fabric of the same price range.
- The remake of the clothes is only valid for the first garment made of every type. We will not remake garments that have been already purchased previously, unless they have obvious defects in manufacture or different measures from the first garment. (ex: in case the customer, having purchased a first shirt, and decides to buy another one, Lanieri will not accept the option to remake the second order)
Returns and refunds
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new made to measure garment. If you are not, you can easily request a full refund.
What to do to ask for a refund:
- Download our refund request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach three pictures (front, back and side) so we can see how your garment looks and what's the fit issues.
- Your request will be processed by our customer service. They will promptly inform you if it will be approved or not.
- Once your request is approved, you just have to pack your garment into the original box, including the refund request form and the original invoice (or order confirmation email). In this case, shipping costs will be charged to you.
We kindly ask you to use shipping services that Allows tracking and delivery confirmation.
For international returns, please declare the contents as "returned clothing" with a declared value of 1 USD to avoid being Assessed any customs duties. Please note that you'll be responsible for any return shipping charges.
Returns can be sent to:
Reda Industries S.r.l.
Via Robiolio 25
13825 Valdilana (BI)
In order to guarantee a high standard service, Reda Industries S.r.l. considers the refund option in case the clothes have some imperfections or fitting problems, the refund of the amount necessary to improve the fitting, or the complete refund of the amount paid after the fulfilment of the conditions listed below.
- Your refund request has to be sent within 30 days of shipping date.
- We will accept only unworn and undamaged original item. We reserve the right to refuse to refund you if the garment has been damaged. We will not accept modified garments.
- Any package received that does not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the customer without refund.
- Refunds will be made with the same payment method. Purchases made by credit card will be refunded to the same card used. Coupon or discount code will be refunded with new coupon or discount code.
- If items are purchased as part of a promotion, all items must be returned in order to receive a full refund. Any items that are not returned will be charged at full retail price.
- You will be refunded within 7 working days of receiving your request with the same payment method you’ve used before (credit card on the website, PayPal). If you've paid by bank transfer or POS, please, write down your bank account details on the request.
- If you made a purchase using Bitcoin, when requesting a refund you will have to provide the bank details in order to receive it. The refund will be credited in the currency associated with the country of the delivery and according to the exchange rate of the original payment.
- The return of a garment is only valid for the first garment made of each type. Lanieri won't take back any garment that has already been bought before, unless it has clear manufacturing faults or its mesures are different from the first garment made.
* For "imperfections" Lanieri means all the features that are different from the ones originally requested or imperfections that highlight structural tailoring issues (such as buttons badly stitched, non compliant buttonholes, improper cuts, etc.). For "fitting problems" Lanieri refer to all higher alterations than those listed in the alterations form. However, as it is the case of garments not produced industrially, all maximum values listed on the alterations form may be subject to a tolerance of 2 cm.