1. Owner of the processed data
Following consultation of the website www.lanieri.com ('Website'), by sending your email via the 'Contacts' section or to an email address indicated in the website, personal data connected to persons identified or identifiable may be processed ('Processed data').
This document informs users how to manage the Processed data and also establishes a statement made pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data ('Code').
The owner of the Processed data is Lanieri S.r.l., Via Corradino Sella 10, Biella (BI) VAT number: 03777840244 in the person in charge of the processing of the data.
2. Processed data
2.1. Navigation data
p>During their normal operations, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with individuals but their specific nature could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers utilised by users who connect to the website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the website and to check its correct functioning. They are then deleted immediately after the processing.
2.2. Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the website or communications sent via the use of the 'Contacts' section involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data inserted in such communications.
2.3 Cookies policy
3. Nature of the data and consequences of a non-response
Except for what is specified in reference to the navigation data, necessary in order to allow a correct use of the website, the interested parties are free to supply their personal data for requesting a response from Lanieri.
The non-submittal of data may result in the possibility of not receiving a response.
4. Processed data procedures
Personal data are processed manually, by computer and with automated systems for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
The owner is equipped with specific security measures to ensure that the processed data is carried out in compliance with the Code, with particular regard to the prevention of loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use or unauthorised access to the databases.
5. Rights of interested parties
Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them and their communication in a comprehensible form.
Interested parties have the right to obtain the information of:
- the content and origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and procedures of the processed data;
- the logic applied to the processed data carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification of the owner and those responsible;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can know about them such as managers or agents.
The interested parties also have the right to obtain:
- an update, rectification or when interested, data integration;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data unlawfully, including data that does not need to be kept for purposes other than that for which the data was initially collected and subsequently processed;
- the proof that the operations mentioned above have been communicated, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement becomes impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the protected right.
The interested parties have the right to oppose, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, pertinent to collection purposes.
To exercise these rights, users can write to the manager in charge of the rights of the users at the following email address: [email protected], indicating in the subject line 'Privacy - exercise of rights under Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003'.
The data may also be processed by other managers. The complete list of data processing managers is available at the offices of Lanieri S.r.l.
6. Communication and distribution of data
Personal data collected from the website is not subject to dissemination or communication and will not be sold or given to third parties.
In any case, without prejudice, this communication or dissemination is required in accordance with the law, police, judicial authorities, intelligence and security agencies or other public entities for purposes of defence or national security or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.