Methods of payment and invoicing
When you have chosen your personalisations and submitted your body measurements, you will be asked to confirm the order with the payment.
What are the available payment possibilities?
- Apple Pay: you can quickly complete your purchase with Apple Pay if you are browsing with an Apple device and if you own a credit or debit card that supports this method of payment. This option allows you to pay directly from the cart and allows new customers to shop without having to create an account (registration will be automatic at checkout).
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International and American Express, the latter only for payment in euros.
- PayPal : the operation is safe and free, and only requires e-mail and password, while your credit card number will remain hidden.
- Wire transfer: the client will receive an email with the bank details. Once the payment has been completed the system will process the order.
- Sofort: this option allows to you to pay with a direct bank transfer by selecting your bank's sort code along with your usual online banking login details.
How is the protection of the payment guaranteed?
Lanieri takes every precaution to protect personal information, by not storing credit card details. The safety of payments is also guaranteed by the encryption system SSL, used for every transition on the site: credit card details won’t be accessible to any other person.
How and when to request an invoice?
Invoicing is allowed only for purchases with delivery in EU countries. The invoice has to be requested at the checkout into "Invoicing address" section. Unfortunately we are not able to issue invoices when payment has already been done.